Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts.
- • Cab: Pickup from Shimla/Chandigarh/Delhi and Dropping at Shimla/Chandigarh/Delhi
- • Accommodation
- • Sightseeing
- • Welcome Drink on Arrival
- • Pickup and Drop (Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stands)
- • Meals Breakfast & Dinner
- • Driver allowances /Parking charges/ fuel charges/Tolls charges
- • Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- • Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc
- • Airfare / Train fare
- • Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding, Horse Riding etc
- • Meal other than specified