Dharamshala is a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas, this hillside city is home to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile. The Thekchen Chöling Temple Complex is a spiritual center for Tibetan Buddhism, while the Library of Tibetan Works and Archives houses thousands of precious manuscripts.
Khajjiar is a hill station in the north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Dating from the 12th century, Khajji Nag Temple is dedicated to a serpent god. Nearby, the high-altitude Khajjiar Lake is surrounded by cedar forest. West, Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary is home to animals including deer and bears. Farther west, Dalhousie is a hill station with mountain views, dotted with temples and 19th-century British churches.
- • Cab
- • Accommodation
- • Sightseeing
- • Welcome Drink on Arrival
- • Pickup and Drop (Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stands)
- • Meals Breakfast & Dinner
- Driver allowances /Parking charges/ fuel charges/Tolls charges.
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- • Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc
- • Airfare / Train fare
- • Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding, Horse Riding etc
- • Meal other than specified